skip to main | skip to sidebar

Swimming in Circles

Im contemplating doing a photo-a-day blog of my own here, or at least a reasonable facsimle thereof :)

Friday, August 1, 2008

 


Im 99.8% certain I took this with my Palm Treo phone in my back yard. I loved the pink light coming through the clouds and how fluffy they looked that day.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Jeanetta Adkins at 10:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (6)
      • Goleta Beach at Sunset
      • Tall Drink of Water
      • I've always wanted a wall of glass blocks, around ...
      •  This is the little brother to the hot dog statue ...
      •  The masts of a tall ship in Santa Barbara Harbor ...
      •  Im 99.8% certain I took this with my Palm Treo ph...

About Me

My photo
Jeanetta Adkins
View my complete profile